Please take a few minutes to read and understand the booking conditions set out below before booking a tour with Circular Economy Tours. By making a payment to Circular Economy Tours, you proclaim that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
1) Conclusion of contract
The contract comes into effect between the tour operator, represented by Future Fashion Forward e.V. (subsequently “Circular Economy Tours”) and the contractual partner (subsequently “client”) by the following conditions:
- Acceptance of a binding booking request by Circular Economy Tours and a partial payment of 20% of the attendance fee
- By acceptance in writing by the contractual partner of a binding offer in written by Circular Economy Tours. The offer is valid for 15 days. The contract can be concluded at least 15 days before the tour.
- Through the reservation and conclusion of the contract, the client accepts these terms and conditions as binding.
3) Programme and program alterations
- The extent of the contractual services becomes evident from the signed description of service and the first payment of 20 percent of the full tour price. The scope of the services field from the contractually guaranteed services. Circular Economy Tours is only responsible for these services. Further services require a confirmation by Circular Economy Tours in writing.
- There exist no refund claims for changes and deviations of individual services from the agreed contents of the contract, for which Circular Economy Tours is not responsible, e.g. force majeure, terrorism, strike, fire.
- Each guide may make appropriate changes to the tour as the given conditions, e.g. weather or road conditions, require.
- Circular Economy Tours is not responsible of the services of third-parties ( e.g. gastronomic services or train, bus and taxi-drivers).
4) Withdrawal by the client, changes in bookings
- The whole amount of the deposit will be retained by cancellations up to 7 days before the beginning of a tour. Up to 48 hours before a tour the cancellations fees apply 50 % and less than 48 hours before the agreed date of services the cancellations fees apply 80 percent. If the group does not show at the meeting point at the time agreed in the contract, Circular Economy Tours retains the full amount of fees.
- If the number of participants differs more than 10 % as contracted, the new participant number has to be communicated up to 24 hours before the event by email or phone. Otherwise Circular Economy Tours will charge the full price, even if there are less participants. If there are more participants showing up, Circular Economy Tours reserves the right to charge an extra amount per person. If a bigger number of participants has not been communicated before the beginning of the tour, Circular Economy Tours has the right to exclude the participants if the maximum group size has already been reached and if the staff capacity is insufficient.
- Fix booked dates can be rebooked for money, if the declaration of rebooking is made at least 72 hours before the booked tour to Circular Economy Tours in writing. Rebookings after the 72-hours time limit can not be respected, the tour must then be fully paid.
- The participation can be transmitted to third persons any time.
5) Withdrawal by Circular EconomyTours
Circular Economy Tours reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in following cases:
- In case the tour has to be cancelled owing to illness or non-appearance of the tour guide. The full tour price will be refunded.
- If any tour, is cancelled because of a 'force majeure' event, the client will receive a full refund.
- If the safety of the participants cannot be guaranteed. The full price will be refunds.
- If participants are disturbing the tour, pose a risk to traffic safety or make any anti-constitutional statements or promote anti-constitutional propaganda.
- In the cases 1-3 the participation fee will be refunded completely. In case No. 4 the participation fee will not be reimbursed in such cases.
6) Prices and Services
The prices in the offer are final prices and include the goods and service tax and all additional costs unless different declared. All prices count per person.
7) Delay of a group
If participants are not at the meeting point in time as agreed by contract, they fall behind. Circular Economy Tours reserves the right to shorten the tour by the relevant amount of time. If the participants do not show up after 15 minutes, they lose the right of the execution of the tour. In these cases, Circular Economy Tours has the right to claim the participation fee for the event.
Even if the participants would like to end the tour earlier, the whole tour price has to be charged.
8) Limitations of liability
- Circular Economy Tours is liable as entrepreneur for the conscientious realization of the booked tours and the diligent selection and supervision of their contractual partners and supplier plus the correctness of the specification of services and the duly provision of the agreed services. For services, which are offered as external services from third parties, Circular Economy Tours is not liable.
- For damages, which do not concern life, body or health, Circular Economy Tours is only liable for grossly negligent or willful behavior of legal representatives or servants.
- Generally, the participation happens on own risk, Circular Economy Tours provides no insurance protection for the participants.
9) Pictures/ Graphic Material
Taking pictures and videos during the tours and the initialization of these pictures on social media platforms is generally allowed, as far as the rights of other participants of the tour or of the contractual partners of Circular Economy Tours will be protected and there is no disrespectful handling with these pictures. Divulgement is forbidden in suspicious cases or conflicting interests of other participants of the tour or of the contractual partners of Circular Economy Tours.
If pictures or videos shall be taken in studios or retail shop, the participants are requested to ask the owner or their representatives previously for permission.
10) Place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction
Place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction is Berlin.
12) Salvatorius clause
Should one of the contract clauses become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions as a whole shall not be affected. Instead of the invalid clause, what comes closest to the economical purpose of the clause then is agreed.